27 Jun 2010

A short update

Okay okay..It's been a real long time since I've update here.
I'm so sorry but life's been so hectic eversince week 3 onwards.And yet more to come..
Assignments and presentations have been pilling up eversince week 3.Sigh
And I have a test next Wednesday night. Yes! You see it right,NIGHT! Test at night after classes,then cycling back again.No fun man! =(
I'm currently in Ipoh now.
Went to JJ yesterday.Bought my formal wear.It's purple! Yay! :D
It cost a lot seriously.I was shocked by the price.Thanks daddy&mummy. (: 
Had delicious home-cooked food today.Aww..
It feels good to be home. (:

Going back to hostel tonight.
The line there really suck.Kept disconnecting all the time! So sorry if I've ignored your messages or anything all this while.I can't even connect some of the times =/
And so sorry for not updating my blog too.

Currently busy with Critical Thinking,Principle of Economics & Introduction to Sociology's assignment.And also Maths for Social Science test! AHHH! *pulls hair*

P/s: I shall update more whenever I have the chance.That's all for now.So long. (=
-signing off-

No comments: