30 Apr 2012

Glee-ver Night Live

Had so many random McD moments for the past few days, which in fact did more or less turned my biological clock upside down. But at least I gained something from it (:
Anyways, had homecooked spaghetti for lunch yesterday, thanks to Calvin for the treat!
And a sip of Hoegaarden too :P

Deleted quite a number of friends in my Facebook list; which some I don't even remember approving or adding them! Ridiculous. How is it possible for me not to know them and they're in my friend list? I don't approve people I don't know usually. Hmm..

Couldn't resist my temptations any longer yesterday night.
Intended to watch Glee latest episodes (2 at once) before starting my engine to study for the night, and I ended up tearing during and after watching. Reminding me of good old days (":
And it's a tribute to the late Whitney Houston too!

Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)

My Love Is Your Love


So Emotional


Saving All My Love For You


Okay..The rest of the songs, Google it yourself. LOL
It's sad that they're graduating SOON! :/

Was supposed to study, but couldn't stay up any longer.
Slept at 1am+ and got up today feeling like a zombie with bad flu :/
Starting le engine soon! *determined*
Lack of time! Dying soon D:

2 comments:

evelene520 said...

Wow! you've enjoyed your days during exam period. :D

I hope i could have some motivation to study too. haha.. XD

all the best my friend !!! <3

Vivian said...

Err..I don't know can be said enjoying or not. More like wasting time lo. Have been wasting hours and hours in a day D:

Same to you! See you on Wednesday! (: