5 May 2010

Freedom.

On the 1st of May,the annual 4th Unit Rangers camp was held.I was so happy that I got the opportunity to go back and visit.I was lucky enough to not be lying in bed by that time (=
Had some fun time chatting with fellow mates [eva,cheahkee,angie] there.Gave all the pressies that I'm supposed to give weeks ago.And enjoyed myself for the night (:
Although I can't eat those BBQ chicken,they really looked yummy!Not even the spaghetti that teacher cooked.*Sigh* Had watermelons only for supper.Lol
The performances and presentations by fellow F4 rangers was overall okay.Wasn't to say great but was just normal.But some were good too of course.
Compared to our F4 year back then,it was more fun and it was still a 3 days camp! :D
Oh btw,the sketch by the fellow successors was pretty good!And the idea of acting a sketch for night stalking was not bad.I still remember ours was a storyboard game last year,something similar to acting and solving mysteries too (: 
Had much fun during night stalking..Was figuring out who was the killer and everything.Pretty good brain exercise.HAHA..Oh and not forgetting,helping out a lil in the kitchen was fun too! :D [P/s: Who helped in the washing at last?Did you peeps get those 30 merits we said to give from HuiYean?Lol]
Alrightey..Pictures time!

The successors' sketch.

The flags-Gothic Belle,Hip Hop Jasmine,Boho Ariel and Punky Rapunzel.

The tags-Tq for giving us.And thanks for putting our names too! *winks*

The merit cards.Boho Ariel's nice and natural.And the back of the Punky Rapunzel's cute! :D
The other two were nice too.

And oh..Not forgetting to mention the poor little bat that I saw in the prefects room.It's dead.Felt sorry for it =(

Erm..another thanks to all that asked bout my surgery during camp.
No,I did not suicide.So,don't worry.HAHA
That's all for now.Can't wait for the next event! Overnight is a must next time,people! *cheers*

-signing out-

No comments: