24 May 2010

THANK YOU GOD (:

Recently, I've watched a documentary about the Si Chuan Earthquake on 8tv. 
It's so touching that I cried. Such emotional interviews with the victims. 
Anyone that watched should have cried I guess. =(
Pictures of them shall say it all..
Pity children =/

OMG!!

Gosh!



Get what I mean now?? I seriously cried all the way through the documentary.
THANK YOU GOD for blessing me all these days and giving me a chance to be alive (=
**********
Had been following some Tv series these days. Seriously a Gleek. Can't wait for GAGA's episode (=

Now catching Vampire Diaries. Gonna follow True Blood too I guess =D  And maybe some dose of.....Desperate Housewifes too! (If I have the time) =P

I'm gonna be studying again in 2 weeks time.Wonder how would life be there.. I'm gonna get the privacy that I'm longing for very soon. But will I be homesick? LOL.
"It's an interesting phase" some people say, but...who knows? HAHA

P/s: "THANK YOU GOD" actually reminds me of Mr.Manoharan. =D
Pp/s: Life's hard.But that's what makes it...COLOURFUL? (=
-signing off-

No comments: