21 Dec 2010

Good times (:

Well..after all those assignments rush, 
I finally get to go out and just chill while catching up with homies.
So, on the 18th December 2010, a Saturday, 
we hang out in JJ and sat down randomly to chit chat.
Though not the whole bunch there, I'm still happy to meet up with you girls.
(Especially CCK, such a long time since I last met you! :D)
We met with a lot of familiar faces that day since it's school holidays now and it's a Saturday.

After the girls left, I hang around JJ till Tradimode starts. 
(Oh wait..met up with Jean the crazy girl before they start performing. How blur of you to bring your own file.Lol)
Well, they performed well as expected (:
Go MC! :D


The performers (:

For the videos of their performances, click here
There're 9 videos all together (the ones recorded & uploaded by me la).
Enjoy! (=
Have a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year to all out there! Cheers!

No comments: