10 Dec 2010

What I want?

Oh boy...
What I want? 
Me myself didn't know. 
I don't know what's got into me tonight or what's going on inside me recently. 
I've been quite emotionally unstable at times. 
Sometimes, I'll just be moody or down without any reasons, and I wonder why too. 
I'm always in dilemmas which I do not know how to solve at times.
I always ask myself questions which I can't even answer.
Is it part of growing? I don't know. 
I guess the only way for me to get the answer is to keep on wondering?

__________

Anyway, I've watched this Japanese movie named Hachiko yesterday night since Jean and Kim mentioned it in Twitter. I watched the Japanese version, without any English or even Malay subtitle; instead the subtitle was in Thai. But the point is...I cried! During and after the movie, even though I could not understand what they were speaking. My point is, it's really a good movie. So guys, go and watch it if you have the time (:
P/s: Mind you, the words are coming from a non-Japanese fans (=

I've watched Season 2 episode 10 of Glee too! It was good. An episode just right for this coming festive; Christmas. But I thought it would be better if it's on air during X'mas eve, wouldn't it? *cheers*

-signing off-

2 comments:

Buns and Cupcakes said...

Well, that makes the two of us!

*cheers*

Vivian said...

Haha..Well, I guess it's part of growing? :D
Btw, go watch Hachiko and have a good cry :P