29 Sept 2011

Once in a blue moon.

I am about to go a bit off track of what I planned to blog about at the first place.
Well..it's 3.53am now and I am blogging. 
Yes, just a short one and it'll be a 'once in a blue moon' post (well..for me at least? cause I don't usually share my feelings openly?).

It is now 2 days away from turning into 19. Being 18, a last teenage year is quite harsh for me at times. 
Perhaps I am in the last year of Identity vs. Role Conflict stage (according to Jean Piaget)? 

I sometimes wonder if all my life (in these 18 years) I have been the true self. Have I discovered the true self in me?
Being in university has thought me a lot of things and these are experiences that money can't buy. It is all once in a lifetime. What more being an only child in the family.

I do realized that sometimes my emotions are aroused by just the tinniest bit of thing, and sometimes, these emotions kept me thinking if I am a normal person. LOL. It may sound exaggerating but it's all true. It's what I am thinking deep down somewhere in the brain, mind, and heart. 

I've realized that long holidays (time spent alone) kept me thinking of a lot of things; sometimes, unnecessary stuffs. It came to my mind that sometimes I am self-centered and that can makes me insensitive and hurt people's feelings very easily. I am truly sorry if I have hurt any of YOUR feelings, yes..YOU who're reading this. I am trying to change control my behaviour, trying really hard. 
Hopefully I can be a better person in the near future and if I did it again, please..PLEASE remind me. 

Okay..I don't actually know what I've been crapping for the past 15 minutes. So, I am gonna stop here. LOL

One last word, I don't know if I've chosen the right path in life..but I pray for strength to continue and help me realize it. 

Adios!

No comments: