28 Sept 2011

Sorry dear blog.

So sorry my dear blog. As always, I've abandoned you once again. 
This time, for one whole trimester which is approximately 3/4 months!

Right..I don't know where to start. 
There's so much happenings these few months yet, I can't put them in words. 
Hmm..How should I start? 
Maybe I should just put a brief post up before updating one event after another individually.

First event, (well, the events that I remembered at least) was karaoke sessions with fellow friends.
Not only once, but thrice in a month! LOL. Major pk yo!

Then..studies, as usual, hectic shyt! 

First trimester of bachelor degree life..It's so much of juice I would say!
Events to be held, experiments to be carried out, LOADS..I mean LOADSSSSS of journals to be reviewed, never ending presentations, never ending reports, tests/exams, etc! Yet not forgetting..FUN TIMES! :D

There's so much ups and downs in this trimester. Blood, sweat, tears involved!
Friendships tested, ability to cope stress tested, thinking tested; well..basically everything that is needed in the above activities/to-do-list. Some were overcame, some were still unsure.

Let's just list down some of the things that I want to put as individual post for self reference (Not according to sequence).

  1. New Village Campaign.
  2.  New Village Project, Taiping.
  3. Farewell for Xinyi.
  4. Penang trip, a short one.
  5. Visual campaign for Teambuilding and Leadership Skills assignment.
  6. Communication English Oral Presentation's video shooting.
  7. 60's Night.
  8. Random - Grandma's sister's 50th wedding anniversary (Golden Marriage), Outings with mates in between, work, LPI workshop, house renovation and weird discovery at home, maid-of-honour's dress hunting, Mid-Autumn celebration.
I think that's all? What I remembered (with the help of pichas) I think. 
Don't really remember every single details but I'll try my best to recall.
Might combine some into one post, if I can't recall much.
 That's all for now folks! Toodles!

No comments: