27 Jan 2010

Changes?

25/01/2010

I've finally got my 'L' card today!And now officially off the road I'll go xD

I know I know..It's no big deal,but I'm excited! And I wanna drive like NOW! =P

************************

Scanned some pictures during the High School period..So much memories captured but yet hoping there's more.Love the experiences and memories gained..And I misses KOREA much!*Mom..dad,can I go there again?LOL*
Can time be turned back?

************************


Tried to make a video out of High School memories and save them all in a disc..But I don't know what's the freaking problem with my computer/program,all can't be done and it says NOT RESPONDING.. T_T

************************

26/01/2010 


Texting with boss and confirmed about Friday.[Fyi,she's Angelyn :D] 


************************

Heads to the salon right after lunch..Gonna try something new [At least it's new for me]
Some may like or love this but some may not.And me? I'm just trying it out (=
What am I talking about?Nothing much actually.It's just Hair Rebonding =P


The first thing after washing my hair,is to apply this thick,viscous layer of white coloured cream (Or something like that la..) and the purpose is to softens the hair..I got shocked when this layer was first applied on my hair because it's PAINFUL for me..I don't know why.Maybe it's just because I'm sensitive to this..After waiting for half an hour,another layer was applied and another half an hour was needed..
Next,after washing off the thick layer of cream..The hair straightener was set to 200 DEGREE! And after straightening my hair for a bout 30 minutes,another layer of white cream was applied again.But this time it's another type to enable the hair to stay in shape.This took another 30 minutes time..
Later,another washing is needed and a layer of treatment cream was applied.And my head was steamed for another 20 minutes! LOL..Yes,steamed..Head's sweating like running round the field for 20 rounds but body's cold in an air-conditioned room.After all these process,my hair was washed again..And was again straightened by the 200 degree straightener..And then some cutting was done and ta-daa! I'm done with rebonding~ =D
It took me 4 hours plus to go through all the processes!Gosh..Sits until backbone ache man! LOL.And I have to wait for 3 days before I can wash my hair.Gosh..I'm still wondering whether I can stand it!

I'm fine with the new hair style.But i like my old one too (=

P/s: Pictures of the processes are unable to be publish due to some circumstances.
Pp/s: Please honestly gives me comment when you see me.Tq (:


************************

At night after dinner,I was helping dad to check out on the Citibank Reward Redemption Catalog online..Was reading the functions of a few digital cameras within the affordable amount of reward points and finally from 5 cameras came down to 2.Both Nikon digital cameras with Nikkor lenses.Choosing between L20 or S570..Asked opinions from camera lovers and Jeffrey Lai bro.And finally submitted the application for Nikon S570 [=
I can finally owns a camera and shoot the things that I want anytime!Yay! xD
Can't wait for the camera to arrive at my house doorstep.Gotta wait for 14-21 working days..Fast fast..Come to me babe! =P

P/s: Beware of my new gadget / weapon =P

-signing off-

No comments: