5 Jan 2010

A different January

[04/01/2010] 
A usual Monday,

~6am  
*Mom walks into the room* Oi! It's 6am! Today got school arh! Wake up!

Ok..*Snores away again*

10 minutes later..  

*Mom walks into the room again* Oi!![smack my arms] WAKE UP!!!
  
[Open the eyes and check the clock]  OK! *Gets up and walks to the toilet in a half awake situation*

That's what usually happens at the very first Monday of January,isn't it?
But this Monday is not like that..I get to snores away until 10am plus which normally is our recess time..
I woke up and think,isn't today a Monday?Isn't it a school day today?
And then I remembered, "Oh,I'm graduated."
Hmm..and so,I live my usual December lifestyle again in a January [except the fact that i have to cook and more house chores]
Could January be more dull than this?Sits at home staring at the 4 walls,tv and the computer? No!!How could January be like this?!Well,at least not mine..
I MUST wear my school uniform and go meet my friends at least.LOL! 
But i have to tell myself to stop thinking of that from now onwards..I'm no more a High School Student

BYE BYE to my HIGH SCHOOL =(

 

 


 [05/01/2010]
It's Tuesday!

~6am

*Alarm rings* [Off the alarm and continue sleeping]


~6.30am
*Alarm rings again* [Off the alarm and keep lying down till asleep]

Awoke and stares at the ceiling..Quickly look at the clock.It's 7.30 am!!!
I'm suppose to be awake at 6 and start reading the Undang book! Shyt!
Quickly go get ready and made Milo for myself..Reads the book while waiting for Mr.Selvam's arrival.
*Hons*
Oh no!He's here!Wears the shoes and got into the car..reads the book all the way to Rilek in Ipoh Garden.

~9.15am

Registered myself once reached and sat down there alone,sleepily like a dungu waiting to be called.. [number 50!]


~10.15am
Still sitting right there..more and more people reached.finally can stand no more.*I'll take a nap :D* [calling number 0!]

~11.15am
Right!The JPJ's finally done with the line.Finally it's connected! [calling number 1]

~12.15pm
*Hey people!Can you guys like answer FASTER?* [calling number 15]


~1.15pm
*Finally you people get what i mean by FASTER.LOL!* [calling number 35]

~2.15pm
Still waiting there without speaking for.....5 hours! [calling number 45]

~2.30pm
Right!It's finally my turn!! *gets my computer number,gets to the computer and starts reading the instruction*

Masa mula: 13:27:09


1st section-Ujian Warna dan Penglihatan..*clicks clicks*
ALL CORRECT! (=

2nd section-Ujian Kecacatan.. *clicks*
ALL CORRECT again! Yay! 

3rd section-Ujian Bahagian 1(Statik) *clicks clicks clicks*


Seksyen A:       14/15
Seksyen B:       23/25
Seksyen C:       10/10
-------------------------
Jumlah Markah: 47/50
-------------------------
Markah Lulus:   42/50


YAY!!!!! I PASSED! Hahaha!
Waited for my results paper and when i got it,checked the time I used..

  
Jangkamasa Ujian: 11 minit 50 saat

What?! I waited 5 hours for a test less than 12 minutes? 
Great worker our government have.MALAYSIA BOLEH! Keep up the great work JPJ! ;D

And yeah..that's all I can say..

-Signing off- 

No comments: