8 Jan 2010

Days after SPM = more house chores [sigh]

[05/01/2010]
What a day..

First thing i gotta do after i wake up is..COOK..Right,fine then..I'll cook.And after lunch,watched a while television..I had to sweep and mops the floor after that on a hot hot afternoon.Great!
After all that,when I thought all my house chores are done,daddy called..
Dad: Hello..Where's mommy?
Me: Bathing lo..
Dad: Oh..You cleaned your room dy?
Me: No.Why?
Dad: Uncle's very near Ipoh dy la..
Me: Oh..GREAT! *argh*
Dad: Ok la..You faster go pack la.I gotta work la
Me: Okayyy..Bye daddy

Great!Now I have more work..GOSH! And so I went packing my room..Finally I'm done!*Phew*
Later,after they were back (which means the house would be super noisy and more house chores for me.AIKS), I quickly went bathing.Escapes from them.LOL! Later,I gotta go help them cook extra food for dinner somemore..*Sigh*
After dinner,got to wash plates and cleans the kitchen ALSO! *Grrrr*
After all the house chores,I finally got to rest and online! Yay! :D
Well..it isn't that bad until my mengada uncle and aunt asked bout what and where I'm gonna study.I don't know why I get so sensitive when it comes to this conversation nowadays.Just gets so frustrated!Wth..What's your problem la dude!What does it have to do with you people what I should do in future??!Why must you people kept comparing me and your sons and daughters??! They are now working dy la HELLO?!
So,I went offline and get an excuse for myself to go to bed..They made me think I'm so useless and life's SO AIMLESS..Damn! 

 [06/01/2010]
Mom went to see doctor again today.She's doing great! (=
Searched for more music online to escape from the kitchen ;D The kitchen looked like there's just a war!GOSH! Have to help out a bit though..Watched tv the whole night and writes my abandoned diary before I sleep..Thinking of ?? before i dooz off

[07/01/2010]
Nothing special other than house chores house chores and more house chores!
Oh.....there's one! I'm going for the 3 hours talk tomorrow!Gonna rot there alone again but at least one step closer to DRIVING! (=

P/s: Can't think of what to blog and can't concentrate in this kind of noisy situation.

-signing off-

No comments: