2 Apr 2010

Over the week

110310
It was a happy & sad day.
Happy because met a lot of my friends and had some chatting with them.
And sad because I did not get what I 'expect'.
Hang out in school after that till noon.Let the picture says it all? (:

4th Unit
Sookyee and her pose! HAHA

120310 - 210310
Nothing much for the week.Went for Utar's open day, driving test again.Yes..Again.Thanks to the noob me whom failed, of all things..her parking test.Wasted my dad's cash again.Sigh =|

220310
Went to process my P license.I can now officially drive! YAY!

230310
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JOANNETANJUEAN!, 
my old friend since Standard One! (:

240310
Went to "Old Town White Coffee" at Gunung Rapat.
Had a great time with Angie, Eva, Sueli & Yeankit.
It's a so-called reunion,but turned out to be 5 of us only.LOL

Thanks to Mr.Photographer :D

260310
Went to find room for rental together with SuiAnn.
What a day!At first mom followed the wrong way and went to Tapah.
Later on, we went to Batu Gajah, almost reaching Tg.Tualang! LOL.
Then back to Simpang Pulai, to tiger lane's 'The Store' & finally HOME!
The journey starts at 2pm and ends at 6pm! Lmao! A day of travelling around Perak.HAHA

270310
Woke up early to bathe.Fetched Jess and sis,heads to stadium.
Why this year our school's sports day so efficient?Started marching earlier than expected.
Missed the whole part of it. =/
Met a lot of friends and seniors.Chat with Angie about 'the next step' and whole lot of other stuffs.

Nowadays,sports day are not as fun as the olden days..[okay.I sounded so old here D:]
They do not have food stalls, were asked to gather at one far corner of the stadium and not much of cheers.
And the judges are as bias as ever! Not professional at all.Sigh.Pity those girls.

 I personally like this picture! (:

Haha! Phyliss the commando :D
Yellow house's mascot-Simpsons
 Blue house's mascot-Avatar *creepy*
Cheerleading & overall champion of the day!-Red house

**********
Went to grandma's house after sports day.Uncles,aunts and cousies are all back!
Found some cute stuffs there and fed my camera with it (=

I love this.Isn't it antique? & it plays 'Love Me Tender' <3
Familiar face?HAHA

Went home to bathe and get ready for Grandma's 71st birthday dinner at 
Pusing Public Restaurant situated in town.Yummy food with great people! (:
 Finally another reunion after CNY :D

Granny! C=
Cousins..
Happy family!!

Collected some cash from uncles and aunts (=
Cousins came to my house to overnight.Gave away some of my SPM revision books to cousie.

**********
280310
Woke up early morning for cheng beng.Went to pray my grandpa and uncle.
Home to rest and bathe.Later,out for lunch and spent the rest of the day at grandma's home.
And my webcam can finally function! C=

300310
Went to pay my room rental's deposit.Found out that my house mostly are guys.Zzz..

310310
Stayed at home as usual..And..
Happy Birthday to Shireen! (:

010410
  Spent a super boring April Fool at home.No one fooled me and I did not fool anyone.
But early morning,there's a news that freaked me out.I thought it was an joke but it seems not.
Aunt's got into an accident.Luckily she's not hurt.But the other party was injured.
Hopefully everything goes fine..
Happy April Fool everyone! &
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHYLISS TEH!
 Be glad that I did not prank you phyliss.Planned to but didn't.Haha!

-signing off-

No comments: