27 Apr 2010

Titleless.

Randomly,I've thought of so many things today.

I've imagined what if there'll be scar?
What if I'll LOST my voice?
What if I CAN'T wake up after that?! O.o
[Okay,I know I've exaggerate much.Lol]

I shall not future exaggerate here.And I guess I shall just SMILE. (:

Have been downloading songs and they shall accompany me after the surgery!

From Glee:
etc.

From Adam Lambert:
etc.

From Kris Allen:
etc.

From Lady Antebellum:
etc.

From New Kids On The Block:

Time to pack things to bring along with me.
12 hours from now,I'll be in the hospital already.
'He' shall guide me through this! (:

-signing off-

2 comments:

Buns and Cupcakes said...

Yes you should download "Hello". I feel superbly full of love and floating in the air after... hehe

Vivian said...

HAHA! My phone is now stocked up with loads of Glee's songs! Around 50 of them I guess..LOL