26 Apr 2010

Throughout the waiting.

For the past week..

1.Went for an informal interview for this coming Pc Fair.
2.Went for body check up.Resulting a bruise on my arm.
3.Got myself a Public bank account and a day2day card.
4.Attended 8th coy's enrolment.
5.Got CheahKee a surprise party at Moven Peak.
6.Had been reminiscing about 18th April 2009 on 18th April 2010.So much memories..Btw,saw Voon in McD near JJ on the 18th night.Lucky he didn't saw me :D [remember him peeps?]
7.Had been doing some little crafts to kill time while waiting for TmNet to fix the phone line problem.
8.Had been shopping for stuffs to bring to Kampar next month.
9.Had gotten her medical check up report.
10.Had gotten an injection for Hepatitis B.
11.Had been cycling around my house.
12.Being a GLEEK is fun!

Those were some things that I've been doing for the past week.Pictures will say them all! (=

Banners.
Zat-The Gaga of the day.
The 2010 exco.

The outgoing/retiring people.

Got this necklace for CheahKee (=

Us,excluding Angie and Ivana in the picture.

One of the craft that I made.Happy Birthday JESSICA YU PEK KIE!

Another one handmade :D

-signing off-

No comments: