16 May 2011

The beginning.

On 12th May 2011 @12pm sharp, the day we, the May 2010 foundation students, have all been waiting for finally arrived. The release of the Semester 3 final examination results. Some were happy, some were sad. As for me, it was all good. Managed to achieve my goal for certain subjects, and managed to get the second overall CGPA standard that I've set for myself. I'm glad that my prayers were answered. Thank you! (:
Helped to do house chores during the weekdays. Random shopping with mommy for the past weekends. 
Settled procedures in the lawyer's. 
Watched movies that I've downloaded but yet to watch. An especially awesome one was the "3 Idiots". It's a Hindi movie, but a good one. "All Is Well!" :D Recommended to all!
Still following Glee. Though I preferred Season One, but some of Season Two's still good, and the cover of the "Friday" song in the recent episode, originally sang by Rebecca Black, sounds way better (:
Random plans of outings with mates, some made it, some did not.

Dyed hair with new dress (:
Chilling before movie. TQ princess LeongQianYun for the picture?
Me likey this picture (:

Watched both Thor and Priest. Both good, and myth-like. Too bad Ipoh's TGV doesn't show many movies. Want to watch some other new movies yet can't. They should really upgrade on this aspect rather than just the environment.
Will be working in Pikom Pc Fair @ Stadium Indera Mulia this time round for 3 days. Hoping for the best. Then will be heading back to Kampar for orientation the next day,only for registration though. The very next day again, will be down to Penang for a vacation that I've longed for, just in time before the brand new war begins again. Oh how I love semester breaks! (:

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
Cause today I swear I'm not gonna do anything
Nothing at all
Nothing at all
Nothing at all

No comments: