4 May 2011

Ze long yet short days

Well well..I've just realized I have not update for a very very long time.Thus, I shall update every single bit of thing that is still in my memory throughout this semester. Well, maybe not every single bit :p

These 2 months has been pretty much...headaches I would say. Much of downs all the way but glad that there's always ups to help me cope with them-days (:

What should I say about studies recently? Hmm..It was pretty much the main reason why I was down some of the times. Times were harsh when I had to cope with "those" people. Anyhow, I've went through and I'm done with it & no nonsense should be mentioned anymore (: Now that it's over, I just hope that I can proceed to the next step.

Had worked in Pikom Pc Fair @ Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre on the 15,16,17 April. Was down to KL right after class on 14th evening. Stayed for 5 days 4 nights there. It was a good experience. Fun at the same time. Glad that I can make it despite the fact that finals was just one week plus away! These were some of the free-from-parents-and-doomedpeople-days (:  (though there's still stress working for a "kiam siap" boss in a big fair like this) LOL.Shopped at KLCC on the very last day itself too. Bought nothing but water,chocs/sweets and tried some cupcakes. =.=
 Our bapa ayam.Lol
 Cupcakes: RedVelvet,Coffee,Dotty.
Jumbo cupcake! <3

Had some random outings once final's gone and done with. First visit to an Irish bar, had drinks. Spents few hundreds within a month? I can feel that I am broke recently,really. Like the first time in my life.LOL.
Did some running in wedges with Angie today. Missing those living in denial times we used to have back then.
 Random. My cute lil' nephew! (:
Random shot.

Oh yea, not forgetting to share some of the hot news recently.
1. Hereby wishing Kate and William wonderful days ahead!

2. And BREAKING NEWS! Kampar was FLOODED! Like literally flooded! First time in idontknow how long. According to my friends, the water level was like about 10 inches thick & when car pass by with a quite-fast speed, the water enters their houses. And there's garbage bins flowing everywhere.Lol. If it wasn't exam period, I would have gone out of the no-electricity house and enjoy the rain falling down and touches my skin. Haha.
_________________________

Random things I want to do this semester break (ifIamabletoorallowedto) :
1. Travel! Not necessary somewhere far, but preferably somewhere near the beach/big clean green field of flowers/grass. Basically, in contact with the nature.
2. Have fun with the right people. When I say fun, I mean LOADS of fun!
3. Get ways to feel youthful all the time! i.e: Trying out new things which I already have done some.
4. Practice on my driving skills since I will have an extra 2nd hand car by the end of the month. I want to drive around soon!
5. I shall tell if there's anything that I thought of anytime soon :D

-So long bloggers! Toodles! (:

No comments: