22 Mar 2012

21st March 2012

I know I should be sleeping at this hour, but I just have to share out my feelings today.
I've never thought of such traumatic events would actually happen in life, 
well..at least not to somebody that I know. 
But that made me recall my grandpa's death. 
We won't know, if what we hold, 
what we have today will be there the next minute or it will just disappear. 
But one thing for sure is that, we have it NOW.
So why don't grab it tight now, rather than regretting in the future?
Appreciate everything and everyone around you, that care for you. 
Even if he/she is just an acquaintance, appreciate still!
We'll never know if this acquaintance that we have now would be here the next moment.

Well..I've finally watched Glee's Season 3 Episode 14 - On My Way, 
and I find this episode unbelievably matched my feelings today; all of them! 
I teared in the class today, and I teared again while watching this.
I just gotta share these songs with everyone out there, and also Evelene, my dear friend.
Facts will always remain as facts, we couldn't change it. 
But we can always make new facts (=

Glee cast - Fly/I believe I can fly
Glee - What doesn't kill you (stronger)
I knew I shared this before, but it is really powerful. Great song!
Glee - Here's To Us
I would like to borrow this song and dedicate it to all those I knew, known, know, and will know out there. Here's to a better us! <3

No comments: