13 Mar 2012

Smile (:

One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
I find this song addictive, and I find them cute too. Haha

Things that I've got for myself with the RM200 free book vouchers. 
Well, RM150 to be exact cause RM50 was spent by cousins (:

What's in the pile? My first ever "Golden Book of Desserts", books entitled Eat Pray Love, and a memoir of Jaycee Dugard about her Stolen Life, erasers, Pilot pens, and some craft accessories too! 
Was supposed to get some crepe papers for flowers too, but Popular doesn't allow discounts before I get my membership card :/ Had to line up to get my membership card in another lane after paying, wth?

Okay..these random posts recently are better than long long posts once in a few months right? So..yeah. Sorry for the randomness as I don't know how to post every bit of my feelings in the last few months. Random me blog shall be from now onwards (:

No comments: