27 Mar 2012

Week 10 of Y1T3

Last week, was indeed a very memorable week for me.
Went home on a Friday night, then back in Kampar for meeting early in the morning on Sunday.

So..Last Saturday was MGS gathering, and I went as a senior of SMC's 4th Unit Rangers.
It was OKAY I would say. Not very awesome, but not that bad either.
Nothing much, just spent the time watching their performances and encouraging them juniors.
Gatherings would NEVER be the SAME again. Sigh.. (if you know what I meant).
Anyhow, congratz to the juniors for the awards! (:

Okay, back to Sunday.
So, I came back early in the morning, without breakfast, just to find out that the meeting hasn't even started.
But nevermind, after all those "talks", we finished up our decoration for the Guardian Angel board.
Oh yea, went out to Tesco and town to get some stuffs in between too.
It was overall a great event I would say. Not as many participants as we expected, but it's still good (:
Somehow, this event reminds me a lot of those moments in SMC; as a guide, a ranger, or even an interactor.
Especially those blood, sweat, tears, joy moments during the preparation of The Revolving Realm! (if you know/remember what was those moments)
We have had sleepless nights in order to complete the things-to-use for the event, but I kinda like that (I know I'm weird).
During the event, we pranked some of those participants by writing some funny "letters" or "notes" to them. Haha. Some of them actually replied to the letters! It's a fun experience I would say (:
The event ended on last Friday morning. We've learnt that caring is one of the very important element in life. Hopefully the participants get it and practice it too!

I've had my very first presentation last week too! We doesn't need to be dressed in formal, but smart casual.
Was not a really awesome one, but I felt that we're still good. Probably the FASTEST presentation that I've ever done cause Ms. Lucy actually asked us to be faster even before we start/when we're talking. LOL!
At least we all didn't hold any cue cards, and did prepare some small gift for the "audiences".
Ms. Chong wore our cute little green ribbon! :D

And regarding my previous post (link), it was really a shocking news. That day was really emotional for me, and it made me ponder about so many things that I've done in the past. Memories.. 
Hope the things that I've learnt will remain and be fresh always in my mind and heart.

Back in Ipoh early on Friday. Lunch in JJ with le mom. Then shopped for a while for BBQ event on this Thurs. Can't wait! Spent the weekend doing assignments, and OMG! 
I've never felt so guilty before throughout my time in Kampar. 
I'VE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT ASSIGNMENT DEADLINE IS ON MONDAY (today)!
Luckily my groupmate called to ask about the details seriously! Phew..
Anyhow, I'm really greatfull for le groupmates (:

Dropped by le Alma Mater (SMC) with Princess Jeannie today. 
Dropped a note on the Rangers board too.
Then, we headed over to Chatime to just chill out. Silly princess literally threw back the money into le car thru' the window after I dropped her home. Told ya no need right? Tsktsk.
Btw, Mandy returns too! Mandy gave le iPad a name, Paddy. LOL! 
And her Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tabby (which is a cat!). Haha

Got home and packed up, then drove back here to Kampar.
The journey was fine, not very jam nor jam-free either.
Had a blessed dinner with le friends (Jamie, Gracey, Sharon, HueyTing) at old town.
Then we decided to go for karaoke session, but too bad "Big A Karaoke" closed down and we can't find "The Voice". Instead, we headed over for a pool experience at MaxBreak! 
It was as noob as ever cause we're all inexperienced! HHAHAHA!
But still, fun times (:

This video's good! (except for the fact that they're oversized :P )

Anytime You Need A Friend - The Beu Sisters <3
Vitamin C - Friends Forever. Those were the days (:

- P/s: Pictures couldn't be uploaded :/

No comments: