3 Feb 2010

2nd February 2010

"Rise and Shine!" says Angie via text message at 8.11am today..Haha! Heads to school at 9+ am today.
You may ask: Again?Why? Nothing much..Just to certify our certs and just because today is 2nd February! (=

TODAY IS RANGERS 19th BIRTHDAY!! xD
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 4th UNIT RANGERS!
 
We hang out and just chill in school for an hour or so just to wait for Parade to open..Pn.Azlina walks out from the Chemistry lab just to say Hi..Aww..She's such a friendly teacher! At 10.10am, we head over to Parade to get a birthday card..First stop was Skymex but it was not opened yet.So, we head over to Living Cabin but there was limited choices of designs and they are all too flower-ish..And finally, we came to a decision to go to Popular to see whether there's any better ones.Lucky us! There're a couple of cute and nice ones.So we picked one, paid for it and heads back to school..
We went to the school Koperasi just to borrow a pen.Haha! We sat at our usual hang-out-place during recess time [which is the steps outside Koperasi] and wrote our simple message on the card..Decided not to put down any names there since there's non other seniors than us in school today.LOL! We pasted the card on the board and the juniors[ Form 1 kids] were staring like nobody else's business. Perspire sungguh.Haha!
Later, we went to walk around the school again just to see whether the classes have any teachers inside.We then decide to go shopping and hang out in Parade again since there's nothing much we can do in school at that time.Meet up with my mom at Kopitiam at lunch time.And again we head back to school after lunch.The guards in school are really weird..We meet up YenFong and Uma to hand them something and also to ask for our Interact certs..
Went to meet Miss Lau in the chapel after that.Asked about her opinions and she said Form 6 will be her last choice if she is at our age nowadays..Well, she and Pn.Florina gave their opinions and all and I'm really thinking hard at that time.I'm always thinking in fact.Just didn't know what and where is my future..*cracks head*
We went back to Parade and sat down at Cafe De Coral with mom.I had a nice cup of Ice Peach and then we left.Sent Angie to work and heads home..
**********

Once I enter the doorstep, I saw a box on the table delivered by TNT Korea Service! My reaction? YAY! It's my new Nikon S570! It's here! I thought it would reach here next week but they just took 4 days to send it here?! Great! Kudos to Citibank (:
I read the instruction and unwrapped it carefully.Checked all the details and tried shooting pictures of my kittens with it..I'm satisfied. =D
Uploaded the pictures in facebook and tagged Sandra in one of the picture just to tell her I've uploaded the pictures of my kittens :D 
**********
After dinner, I get so so sleepy and unexpectedly I slept on the couch just like that..Had great laugh watching tv while blogging this entry.Haha! Will be watching Glee again later since I can't fall asleep now [=

P/s: Will be back to school again some other days..
Pp/s: Am still waiting to go 'on the road!'

-signing off-

No comments: