12 Feb 2010

The past few days (:

Well..The past few days are passed with cleanings,cleanings and more cleanings!

Sunday,7th Feb 2010
Gets up in a bad mood..Had bad sleep the previous night =/
After lunch is where the tiring chores began..Vacuum the whole room,then wipe the windows..Next,shift everything out to clean the room again.Just done with the room,helped dad with the heavy,rough,hard and thick carpets..Results?MORE BRUISE for me & my hands pain like nobody else's business =(
And I ignored a friend request from a Philipine guy at night..Began watching 90210 first episode [I know I'm outdated]

**********

Monday,8th Feb 2010
Nothing much today..Just the old normal boring days & my webcam,bluetooth doesn't work after my cousin brother reset my computer to Window 7 :(
**********

Tuesday,9th Feb 2010
More vacuum-ing today..The whole living room! Gosh..And the praying place's glass needs to be changed too..Another tiring day all because of CNY..[Bersusah-susah dahulu,bersenang-senang kemudian?]
**********

Wednesday,10th Feb 2010
Nothing much today too..Less house chores!Just need to mops the whole house.Haha! Lucky me (=
**********

Thursday,11th Feb 2010
Confirmed my driving instructor about tomorrow's driving plan..Gonna go On The Road for the first time! *Gulps*
**********

Friday,12th Feb 2010
Alarm rings..Gets up and prepare myself for driving later[literally and mentally] 
Gets to the driving school,changed position with the instructor,adjust the seat,mirrors,gear,wiper & signals..and off I go to the R road and T road! I expected some honks from other drivers but unexpectedly,I didn't get any! And I can go until gear 4 and speed up to 60 km/hr! Wooohooooo! (:
After the 2 rounds,got back to the driving school and started practicing the Bahagian II a few rounds..I realized I got darker when I reached home.LOL! Sweating so profusely even it's just 10am+
Gets home,took a very short nap and got distracted from a Penang College or Uni's call..IPTA I think[answered the call in half awoke]
Packed the room and shifted to parents' room again =/
After dinner,headed over to granny's house again since uncles are back from Kl and Singapore..
A tuition mate since Form3 added me cause she recognized my face from the profile picture but I don't even remember we're tuition mates! LOL *blush*  & also a guy named RaymondFoo added me and guess what..He asked where I live and my relationship status once I approved his friend request?! He even asked about what kind of guys I'm waiting for..WTF! Ignored the last question though..

 
Bored while waiting for my instructor this morning

P/s: Everything goes on well today and I'm so happy (:

No comments: