23 Feb 2010

Summary about my 2010 CNY

CNY's eve
Had myself busy packing red packets for parents in the afternoon while onlining and commenting on sis's pictures..
Waited for aunties to arrive for reunion dinner.Reunion dinner was a havoc!Things go soooooo kelam kabut! Thanks to my 4th aunt.LOL
 
The 'yee sang'

It goes..LOU arh.LOL

Next table

The left overs..

After reunion dinner in BeeGaik Restaurant, we went to Paloh Old Temple in old town.

 
Dragon sculpture in the temple

Next stop is Tow Bow Keong Temple..
 
  
Just to satisfy the kids whom wants to watch the lion dance 

and the dragon dance?

After that, we headed home to 'jip choi san'-welcome the god of wealth

The kids helping my aunt

CNY first day,which is also a Valentine's day..
Woke up very early.Aunt book lion dancers to home for the first time!


Stand high up-grabbing the 'sang choi'


  
We had this long long fire crackers at home too!*boom bang bang*

The word 'kat' with mandarin oranges

 
Jenga with cousins to kill time
 We had dinner outdoor instead of indoor at night.Adults said it's better outside.Less heat? Us,the cousins says: "It's the same actually..with more blood to loose" *slaps mosquitoes* LOL
Had ice-cream at night before sleeping :D 
A great day for me.Angpau mali mali (:

15th Feb 2010
Got up quite early[early for me la..Hehe] Morning spent sitting at the living room sleepily..After lunch,went packing and I said BYE to my relatives and house...And here I come GRANDMA! =P
Went to my mom's side grandma's house and all my relatives are there! Yay :D
 
Meetings :D

Me,Uncle & Aunty Eli ! xD

Spent some awesome time chatting there (:
Trying to connect to the internet since I brought my wireless modem there,but the connection can't make it..
Played mahjong while enjoying red wine at night (=

The next day spent chit chatting & playing mahjong and cards too!&& also shopping in Giant!

 5 trolleys of items for the old folks home and spastic homes

 2nd reunion dinner in KokThai Tasek :D

On the fourth day of CNY, we went to the old folks home and spastic homes like every year.But this year got extra one home..

 Pictures together with the folks

 Pictures of the spastic home in Batu Gajah

 Another one in Kampar Road T.T

Later at noon, us, the cousins went JJ aiming to watch movie or go kbox..But JJ was superb pack! Didn't get to do any of those.And thus we walk around JJ for a few hours waiting for my dad to come.

 Piu yi and us in Baskin Robins.That cost us 10 bucks!
  
We sat at McD after a long long walk and waited for daddy

18th Feb 2010
Woke up early and walks over alone to grandma's house while everyone else is still snoozing away and uncle & aunt were out..Took a refreshing bath and a soupless cup noodle.Dad came and off I went to JJ again (:
Met up with sis,jess and the rest.Watched 72 tenants and had a great great laugh from the starting till the very end :D  A great movie!
Had lunch in Food & Tea.Others joined..I had a light lunch resulting from the 'soupless' cup noodle.
Later, went to Junique and waited for the adults..and Parade here we come! Visited one shop in Parade and heads back to car.Swt! Almost got saman somemore..Lucky we got out just on time.Went back home after that..

19th Feb 2010
Awoke by phone calls by aunt early morning.A few phones rang one after another..Gosh! Heads back to granny's house and got out for breakfast.Cousins' going back to kl today le..
Watched Woohoo! at night before getting back to my home sweet home (:


A super funny movie! Haha
20th Feb 2010
Nothing much..Spent a day at grandma's house too :D
Piu yi and bro came to overnight at my house.Played mahjong (:

21st Feb 2010
Gets up early for facial in Junique with mom,jenny & jess.Ouch! Painful but yet comfortable and refreshing.LOL
Headed home after that and spent the time onlining..Night time went to grandma's house and uncle's shop to 'bai tin gong'.
  
At grandma's house


At uncle's shop

While waiting for time to pray, I camwhored to kill the boredom.LOL
  
These are the edited ones..Credits to sis <3

22nd Feb 2010
Went back to school today since it's Thinking's Day.Meet up with Juean after getting back my certs from office.Walked around the school and visited Pn.Azlina again.This year's Thinking's Day looked miserable..I'm speechless.See for yourself


So little people,isn't?

That's all for now.Going driving in the afternoon tomorrow.I don't wanna get sun-burn!

-Signing off-
P/s: More pictures in my facebook account (:

No comments: