24 Feb 2010

Thoughts..

I often ask myself nowadays..
What is life? Is changes necessary? *slaps myself * 
Hell yea! Life goes on!
And that's what I always do now.Questioning and answering myself.
Like what MunMun said: "Changes are scary" 
Aren't they?
What is my next step?
It's almost March now..Which means SPM results are coming out very soon.
But I'm currently still slacking at home doing nothing!
Heck! That's really not a thing I should be doing.I know but yet I'm seriously idea-less of where I should go and what I should do next.
I'm thinking too much but yet there's no solution..Sigh

P/s: Goodluck to all candidates of STPM 2009.
Pp/s: Just blogging out my feelings.

-Signing off-

4 comments:

Mabel Low said...

Don't think. Do it. ;)
So get your but off and do make some actions! :P

Vivian said...

Well..I'm trying but i'm aimless.lol
Thanks anyways :D

Lee said...

Hi Vivian, our life today is not a dress rehearsal, we only get to play one round.
You just study hard, the World is waiting for your footprints.....
And here's wishing may the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face, and the winds of Destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

Vivian, aim for the stars!
You have a nice day and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

Vivian said...

Uncle Lee: Thanks for your comments and advice.Hope you have a great day too :D